We hope everyone had a good break over the last few weeks. Those who stayed in Sydney joined in for the come-and-try rounds over the break. Now we’re preparing to start our Winter 2017 Schools Cup.
Impressive performances include:
- Thomas O’s determination to keep up with Max C in the scratch and handicap
- Max C’s impressive performance considering he had already entered four other stages on the weekend.
- Both Jamie and Georgia O’ moving into the fast handicap and hanging in there till the end.
- Jemma V’s awesome TT, which moved her into the fast handicap.
- Short course sprinter, Georgia B finishing in sight of the winner in a long handicap race.
- Maisy C getting back on her bike after difficulty in the hills and still finishing with an impressive performance.
- Julia P who stopped to help Maisy get on her bike in the handicap and still manage to take second.
Here is how they finished:
Rider of the Week
Primary: Maisy C
Secondary: Thomas O.
April 30 – Round 1, Lansdowne Reserve, Lansdowne
May 7 – Sunday Funday, Lansdowne Reserve, Lansdowne
May 14 – Round 2, Waratah Cycle Track, Sutherland
May 21 – Round 3, Lansdowne Reserve, Lansdowne